Mortuary Musing
a mortuary science student's perspective on the study of the dead

2nd Year Fall Class Schedule


The second year of Mortuary Science is now in full swing. Classes don't seem to be too bad except the class schedule this semester seems to be all over the place. Here is a list of classes for the second year mortuary science program at Carl Sandburg College.


Embalming I

Embalming I Lab
Funeral Service Administration

Introduction to Mass Fatalities
Restorative Art

Thanatochemistry

I have not had a chance to experience all my classes yet since the labs for Embalming I occur periodically throughout the semester. I will try to write a more detailed description of each class as the semester progresses. I will cover information such as what textbooks are needed, and what other additional expenses may be required for the program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab a Badge


Drop Your Card!

Followers