Mortuary Musing
a mortuary science student's perspective on the study of the dead

The Documentary Of My Life Is On Pause

Labels:

This week I would like to switch up topics a bit. If I keep writing about death, dying, funeral homes, or anything else related to that topic this blog will end up mundane. So instead I will like to lighten the mood and write about a documentary I watched recently called
Hell House.

Hell House is a documentary of a church outside of Dallas, TX who sets up a controversial Haunted House every Halloween. This haunted house (called Hell House of course) takes visitors to various over-the-top rooms that represents how people will go to Hell by school massacres, AIDS, date-rape, Internet affairs and so much more. This film is great. It is somewhat ridiculous, silly and downright funny.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab a Badge


Drop Your Card!

Followers