Mortuary Musing
a mortuary science student's perspective on the study of the dead

Sigma Phi Sigma's Halloween Party

(CSC Original Post 10-30-09)

Last night (Thursday, October 29) Sigma Phi Sigma held their annual Halloween party. I am struggling trying to wake up and function normally after last night. I didn’t bother going to sleep until 6:30 this morning, and right now it is currently 10:56 a.m. as I am writing this blog. It’s going to be interesting to see how my body handles running on the treadmill today.

I originally didn’t have high expectations of the Halloween party, but I’ll admit I did have lots of fun there and it was interesting. It gave the students in the mortuary program a good chance to learn more about each other. The Halloween party was held in a private room at Crappy’s (it’s a sports bar in case anyone is wondering about the name) where they served us pizza after pizza. I believe everyone had a chance to take home plenty of cold leftovers.

Unfortunately, I can't really go into much details about last night except it was fun. It really was a good time and I can't wait until we do it again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab a Badge


Drop Your Card!

Followers